I will be the course instructor for Big Data (BUSN 20800) in Spring 2021! Course details will be available here.
- Data Science for Marketing Decision Making – Prof. Günter Hitsch
- Teaching MBAs to use modern causal methods to design and assess targetting policies.
- New Developments in Public Finance – Profs Joshua Gottlieb, Neale Mahoney, Seth Zimmerman, and Eric Zwick
- Teaching PhDs about public finance.
- Also teaching other professional skills:
- Building and giving presentations
- Writing referee reports
- Applied Regression Analysis – Prof. Panos Toulis
- Advanced Microeconomic Analysis – Prof. Kevin Murphy
- Teaching MBAs the basic elements of price theory.
I’ve been tutoring students in econometrics, microeconomics, statistics, and more for over five years. If you are looking for a tutor, please get in touch.