I’m a PhD candidate in econometrics at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Partial Identification for Regression Discontinuity Donuts
- Inference in Sythetic Controls with Spillovers – with Jianfei Cao.
Slides–Paper – arXiv – Code: R, Matlab
- Waiting for the Hot Hand – with Sam Hirshman and Prof. Nick Polson
- Data Science for Marketing Decision Making – Prof. Günter Hitsch
- Applied Regression Analysis – Prof. Panos Toulis
- New Developments in Public Finance – Profs Neale Mahoney, Seth Zimmerman, and Eric Zwick
- Advanced Microeconomic Analysis – Prof. Kevin Murphy